• “At least you’re not dying!”
• “You’re only disabled if you let yourself be.”
• “You need to tell yourself you’re going to get better, else you won’t.”
• “But you can’t be in pain ALL the time, don’t exaggerate.”
• “You don’t LOOK ill.”
• “There’s so many people worse off than you.”
• “I’m sure you don’t REALLY need help.”
• “Sometimes it’s easier to just give up.”
• “Stop being so negative.”
|—||Runoko Rashidi (via rasdivine)|
PETITION FOR THE HILARIOUS JESSICA WILLIAMS TO GET HER OWN SHOW!
YES YES YES YES YES
going to college is great
getting married is great
having children is great
but implying that there’s something wrong with people who don’t want to do those things and that they’ll never feel fulfilled in life if they never do those things is not great
one time a white student from the university in my home town was talking to a student that came from africa to study and said “wow growing up in africa must have been so tough for you” and he just replied “my family could buy you” and walked away
|—||Sara Eckel, This is Why You’re Still Single (It’s Not Why You Think) (via aprettypastiche)|
You betta know it…
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
"the first disney princess to be crowned quee—"
"the first disney princess to be crown—"
"the first dis—"
let’s try that again
Bless you for adding my Queen Kida <3
So many of you have to understand that the only thing that makes a guy’s actions come off as either “creepy” or “romantic” is how attractive you find him.
I can’t be the only woman who finds any romantic gesture from any man who doesn’t know me well creepy. It makes me wonder what he wants. All he knows is what I look like, so can he sincerely want only my happiness and nothing in return? Yeah, doubt it.